Wednesday, December 3, 2014

About Me


My name is Julisa Rodriguez. I live in the city of Costa Mesa with my grandmother, my uncle, and my mother. I have five brothers and five sisters, but they don’t live with me. I went to previous schools such as Whittier Elementary, Rea Elementary, McFadden Intermediate School, Saddleback High School, Garden Grove High School, and finally Estancia High School. I have been bouncing around many places. My favorite color is lavender and turquoise. My favorite food is Italian food and Mexican food. My favorite hobby is practicing my marksmanship skills and playing soccer on a daily basis. My career goal is to major in natural science and to become an anesthesiologist. 1957_Cadillac_Series_62_Coupe_For_Sale_Front_resize.jpg
My biological father died when I was a newborn baby. He was shot in the head and died instantly. My two older brothers are real troublemakers and criminals in the city of Santa Ana. They are affiliated in gangs and violence. My older brother is in county jail for the crimes he committed. My life is a really hard and complicated one. But I pay no attention to it. When I was growing up I started being a delinquent myself when I was in middle school. I would cut class, use profanity to offend teachers and staff, I wouldn’t do my classwork and my homework, and sometimes I wouldn’t even go to school for many weeks. All that I have been through made me who I was in the past. Now I am a changed person and I want to accomplish that career and major.

No comments:

Post a Comment