Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Bucket List

1. I want to experience sky diving because I think it is very cool and very fun once you do it. I also think its beautiful when you look down at the cities or towns depending where you are.

2. Travel around the European country so that I can explore the old towns and cities, taste the food, get to meet new languages, and buy souvenirs to bring back home.

3. I want to have a family vacation with all my brothers and sisters at Hawaii or at Merida, which is located in the coast of Mexico, and have a great time with them and let them see how Hawaii looks like.

4. I would like to build a house that will be near a forest where my whole family and I can live in and spending time with my own family when I am older. I will want this house to be built around by my father and my older brothers.

5. I would want to bungee jump also because I think its very awesome and exciting to experience it and it would be cool if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment