Friday, January 9, 2015

Perseverance

My long term goal as of right now is to prove to those who have doubted me from the start that I did and will get a high school diploma, be a good remodel for my younger sisters, and to help myself provide the knowledge and perseverance to get to where I want to achieve my goal and become an anesthesiologist. The way I will prove those who doubted me is very simple. I will get through high school and college just so I can get into medical school. I will show them that I will not give up and that their words just made me a stronger person. I will then show my younger sisters to not absorb the negativity that other people or maybe even "friends" might give them. I will support them until I see them graduate from a university or when they are done with the education that have gotten. Now, as for me, I will take the opportunity and try to acknowledge that I will get through the obstacles that I will need to face. I will get myself into a medical school and earn a Ph. D degree.

The goals I want to achieve right now is to graduate high school, get into a four year university, get into medical school, and to work at a hospital as an official anesthesiologist, start a family of my own, buy myself a house, and finally reunite myself with all of my family members that are in Spain. To accomplish these goals I will need to focus and absorb all the information I get from the teachers, after that I will go to the nearest hospital that can give me a a heads up or some type of experience, then I will need to get some courses that will benefit me in my career and those courses will be physics, biology, and chemistry. After high school, I will go to a university such as California University that is up in San Francisco and get a major in natural science. After I succeed in getting  this major, I will get myself in a decent medical school that will teach the specific procedures and show me the instruments we will be using for when it comes to being part of a surgery.

When I have finally become a professional anesthesiologist, I will show and support my little sisters that  giving up is not an option. I will show my little sisters that once you begin something that you love doing, don't give up. I will becoming a great remodel for them and I will keep pushing them in their studies and education until they become someone. They mean the world to me and I will be proud of them once they achieve the dreams and goals they wanted to accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment