Monday, January 5, 2015

My Winter Break

During my winter break, I was spending time with my family, went to La Puente to spend my Christmas Eve with my family, and went to the mountains to see the snow. While I was spending time with my family, we were talking about how we were going to plan out the Christmas party that we were going to have. After we were done planning things out, we went to go eat at Olive Garden, since we were pretty hungry and since there were eleven of us we wanted some Italian food.

After the days passed by, it was finally Christmas Eve and everyone in my family was getting ready for the Christmas party that was going to be held in my other relative's house in La Puente. So after everybody got ready we headed out and went to the party that we had planned out a week ago. When we arrived to the party, we saw a lot of food, gifts, and some of my other distant relatives that I have not seen in a long time. The first thing I did when I got there was eat because I was starving and I got really hungry along the way. After we had eaten and gotten our gifts, we were talking to some of my relatives and asking them how they were and what they have been up to lately. We had a great time playing games and telling each other scary stories. Afterwards, we went home all happy and exhausted.
After days went by, my family decided to take a visit to the San Bernardino mountains. So everybody got ready and brought their coats. While we were on our way to the mountains, we were getting bored in the car. So then everybody decided to play a game and then sing to songs that would come out in the radio. But I didn't do that because it really interest me and it was kind of lame, so, I was just listening to music and slept during the car ride to the mountains. When we got there, my little sisters jumped right out of the car and into the snow. They were really excited to feel and play with the snow. I, in the other hand, was not feeling pretty excited. I was feeling amazed because of the way it looks when its all over the trees and mountains. We just stayed there for a couple of hours and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment