Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Top Three Sports That I Like To Watch


  1. Soccer




I love to watch soccer on the weekends or whenever I can. My favorite teams to watch are Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Manchester United. I am really entertained of watching those three teams compete versus other soccer teams. It gets intense when the soccer teams get into semi-finals before they can be up for finals.



       2. Football



Another sport I like to watch is football. I sometimes watch it with my uncle on Sundays when I'm not busy. My favorite teams are the Patriots, Ravens, and the Raiders. It is really interesting to watch when it comes to the playoffs because thats when all the NFL teams get really competitive towards each other.






          3. MMA Fighting



Last but not least there's MMA fighting championships. I really don't watch this sport a lot like I use to, but when I have time I watch it. My favorite fighter is Anderson Silva. I like how these, guys and girls, brawl each other just so they can win a heavy weight championship medal and other medals.

No comments:

Post a Comment